Join Sri Srinivasa Enterprises if you want to enjoy work like never before.
Thinking of positively impacting your career? We will fully support you as you encounter challenges and find solutions for what seems impossible. Explore different opportunities and gain knowledge and experience with Sri Srinivasa Enterprises.
We provide a variety of career development opportunities for members of our staff. We believe that in order to motivate members of our team, we have to provide them with a large array of avenue through which they can advance through ranks and excel. We consciously try to balance the business needs of our group with the career goals of our staff.
- We are thinkers.
- Here at Sri Srinivasa Enterprises, we are comprised of people who think forward. While each person has a unique skill set (collection supervisor, site supervisor, operation manager, account manager, etc.) we work together to figure out the best solution that everyone can be proud of for our clients.
- We are makers
- Nobody hires us just to listen. They hire us to make something spectacular, something that is cutting-edge, and most importantly, something that is theirs and enables them to complete their project more efficiently.
- We are doers.
- We don’t like to be held back, we like to continue moving forward and pushing the project until it is complete. We’ve created a positive work environment that enables creative freedom, room to fail, grow, and explore.
- Hours of Operation
- We work from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m - Monday to Saturday
Latest Jobs:Apply Now
MARKETING AND COLLECTION EXECUTIVE/MANAGER - AP
Any Regular Degree
25 - 40 Years
5 Years & above in a construction or construction material trading company
Job Role Requirements:
- Should have knowledge about Aggregates, Bricks, Blocks, Steel, Cement etc.
- Should be able to travel anywhere in and around Andhra Pradesh
- Should coordinate with Purchase / Collection / Marketing / Accounts Departments
- Should be responsible for taking Orders/Receivables
- Good communication, face value and body language is must
- Should have knowledge about Builders, developers and infrastructure companies
- Good knowledge in ready mix concrete marketing and sales (like Ultratech, ACC, RMC, Lafarge etc.)
- Good knowledge in Crusher plant machinery (like Puzzolana / Propel / Sandvik / Metso etc.)
- Good knowledge ready mix concrete plant machinery (like Schwing Stetter etc.)
- Readiness to travel with the MD as a secretary for marketing in Chennai as well as out station area
- Develop and administer the credit period for each Customers / Clients
- Actively meet the Client / Customers frequently and or as and when necessary
- Conduct / attend daily meetings with necessary department / team. Analyze each invoice including all the regional branches collection outstanding and take necessary actions
- Based on the monthly aging, collections mails are to be sent to all customers with balances that are over 30, 60, 90 days receptively
- Monitor & negotiate payment arrangements and follow up to make sure the payments are made
- Monitors call reports to make sure collectors are making enough phone contacts each day
- Tracks the rate of success of the entire process and continues to make adjustments when necessary
- Oversee investigation of credit risk in customers material supply and advise on course of action for further supplies to purchase team
- Addressing collection issues to management on time
- Recommend the credit limit and handle special credit arrangements and problem collection accounts
- Develop a detailed plan and target to improve and optimize the collection process
- Handle complaints or difficult calls / clients
- Single point contact with reputed customers
- Collect the report over phone from each and every team member and record the same in WhatsApp collection group
- Smartphone and laptop operation
- Tamil, English, Telugu and Hindi (Preferable)
- Driving license for 2 and 4 Wheeler
- Local area knowledge (Andhra Pradesh)